Monday 19 August 2013

Selling things


Putting my money where my mouth is...

From time to time, I have a major blitz in my own home. Books, music and clothes are our main clutter culprits (yes, even when it's my profession these things happen). A lot of the stuff goes to local charity shops; but there are a few places where I can make a bob or two by selling things reasonably easily.

If you'd like to see what I have available, please follow the following links to my accounts and listing pages:

Green Metropolis: books sold at a fixed rate of £3.75

Amazon.co.uk: mostly books

Ebay: anything and everything

- and, of course, if you want to try out these selling avenues yourself and want some help, just let me know!

PS: and when I want to get rid of something really obscure, or large, or heavy, and just want it to go to a good home, there's always Norfolk Freegle.

No comments:

Post a Comment