Friday, 18 October 2013

Fame at Sainsbury's

... or in their magazine, anyway.

Way back in April I had a correspondence with a journalist, who'd asked me to help with an article she was writing about procrastination. I provided what she wanted, and then forgot all about it.

Six months later, my mother phones me and says "You're in my Sainsbury's magazine..." And lo and behold, there I am. A nice little quote ('my bit' is on the right hand side of the second page), a link to my website, and a link to www.apdo-uk.co.uk at the foot of the article - the Association of Professional Declutterers & Organisers, of which I have the dubious privilege to be President, covering over 100 similarly helpful folks all over the UK.

So I'm very well chuffed.

Click on the images below for a readable version.



No comments:

Post a Comment