I posted yesterday about just how much can be achieved in a short space of time. So let's tie it up in a neat little parcel for you, complete with red Working Order ribbon...
Two hours of consultancy time is usually charged out at £80. For the rest of the month of July, I'm offering this at a very special £50. (See 'Practicalities' below.)
What could I help you with in two hours?
- We could go through your house or office and find opportunities to improve storage, shelving, furniture placing.
- We could actually declutter that cupboard, that set of drawers, that wardrobe you can't face - yes, it really could be possible in that time.
- We could spend time at your computer, finding easy ways to achieve regular tasks, or helping you find faster, more elegant ways to do things.
- We could look at ways in which you might streamline your diary and contacts.
- We could work together on your use of social media, showing you how to control Twitter and Facebook, rather than letting it control you.
These are just a few ideas. What do you think? Go on, give it a try... contact me today, and let me know how I can help you.
A few practicalities:
- This offer is open to work booked by 31st July, and performed by 31st August, 2012.
- Travel expenses will be charged at 40p per mile.
- For a two-hour session, it's not really practical for me to travel further than around 25 miles in each direction! So this offer is limited to those roughly within that area (have a look here for my location in the heart of Norfolk).
- Usual terms & conditions and payment conditions apply.